The Global Investment Immigration Summit 2019 conference programme will deliver presentations on the latest developments and policy changes impacting the fast-changing Citizenship/Residency environment. The presentations and lively panel discussions will be delivered by leading influential industry experts and educational thinkers in the migration/investment marketplace. The dynamic conference programme has been structured around globalised migration/investment countries and regions, including the USA, Canada, the Caribbean together with the UK, the Republic of Ireland and the Mediterranean region.
The structure of this fully-packed event allows for premium VIP networking sessions outside of the conference sessions, providing the opportunity for delegates and invited industry experts plenty of time to make those vital connections and undertake private meetings in an exclusive exhibitor zone. Additionally, the GIIS19 Evening Cocktail Reception will also take place at an exclusive location during the Global Investment Immigration Summit 2019. At the reception, specially invited delegates will have the opportunity to relax and socialise informally with our international deputation of industry experts.
It’s evident that education is a driver for migration and we are delighted to promote Global Education Fair alongside Global Investment Immigration Summit to provide an easy and fast way for Students and families to understand Immigration law, as it can be complex.
GIIS19 is the must-attend event for investors, students and agents wishing to learn about Investment Migration opportunities and other global investment and citizenship programs – register your interest today!
Highlights Global Investment Immigration Summit 2019
• Information, knowledge insight learning and sharing from fully packed conference sessions
• Interactive in-depth panel discussions and workshops.
• Expert national-regional sessions presented by the USA, the Caribbean, the UK and Ireland, the Mediterranean, Canada and other key target investment regions
• Proactive and accelerated engagement into the rapidly expanding and highly lucrative EB-5/citizenship and global investment markets.
• VIP networking opportunities with leading US EB-5 and other global experts and approved immigration/ citizenship agents.
• The GIIS19 Evening Cocktail Reception at an exclusive location for specially invited delegates to relax, network and socialise informally.
• Opportunities to present and leverage businesses and investment projects to leading experts and professionals in the investment immigration sector.
• A specially targeted audience of over 300 HNWI (high-net-worth individuals) primed for EB-5/ global immigration investment contact and relationship development opportunities
• Full access to the exhibitor showcase zone for all attendees.
• Targeted 2,000+ students seeking education and migration overseas
• Apply to the best universities around the globe
• Process your application for 2019 on a priority basis – obtain on the spot counselling by
professional staff – attend seminars – hear from the experts
• Learn about the admissions process for universities worldwide
• Obtain comprehensive advice about university rankings
• Learn about scholarship and fee waiver opportunities
• Obtain advice on visa application and the availability of education loans
Local and International HNWIs (High-net-worth individuals)
Relevant Embassy Officials
International foreign intermediaries
Senior-level EB-5 Experts
Legal entities/expert legislators/attorneys
Immigration/migration service providers