The GLOBAL IMMIGRATION SUMMIT 2018 (GIIS18) brings together direct investors, investors seeking immigration, immigration agents, global mobility managers, project developers, and regional centers together with international immigration citizenship experts from the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean and other key target region
GiIS18 is organised by BLS Media who are assembling a selection of industry experts to contribute leadership, insight and strategy to harness available opportunities for residency/citizenship.
GIIS18 is the must-attend event for investors/agents wishing to learn about EB-5 opportunities and other global investment citizenship programs.
London is the ideal venue. One of its leading attributes is because of its central location; the city is within a six-hour flight of three continents. Not only is the city accessible, but it also possesses a timezone advantage for doing business with Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
A globally oriented city, London is not only an economic hub for the United Kingdom, but also for Europe. 40% of the world’s equities are traded here – more than the figure in New York.
Finally, in London there are an approximately 103,000 international students that are living and learning in the city.
London, UK the perfect time and location, as millions of EU citizens who currently live in the UK – and the Brits living in Europe, face uncertainty. 89% of Britons want dual citizenship after leaving EU.
• HNWIs (High net worth individuals)
• Wealth Management
• Global Mobility
• Family Officers
• Fund Management
• Sovereignty Management
• Government bodies
• Pensions Funds
• Relevant Embassy Officials
• Retirement Consultants & Administrator
• Approved/accredited consultants
• International foreign intermediaries
• Legal entities/expert legislators/attorneys
• Immigration/migration service providers
• EU Citizens in UK
…and all the other associated entities and agents
GIIS18 will feature an Opening VIP Address, Keynote Address, Plenary Conference Sessions, Interactive Panel Discussions, Workshops together with VIP Networking opportunities and an extensive exhibitor area. Highlights to the programme include the following:
• VIP networking opportunities with leading US EB-5 and other global experts and approved immigration/citizenship agents.
• Information and knowledge insight learning and sharing from the two-day conference sessions and interactive in-depth panel discussions and workshops.
• Expert national sessions presented by the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean, France and other key target investment regions.
• Opportunities to present and leverage your business to leading experts and professionals in the investment immigration sector.
• Full access to the exhibitor showcase area for all attendees.
• Proactive and accelerated engagement into the rapidly expanding and highly lucrative EB-5/citizenship and global investment markets.