For those thinking about relocating outside the UK, post-Brexit, it can be hard to determine where to live, work and raise a family.
BLS Global is pleased to announce the next series of the Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 taking place in London, 21-22 June 2018, East Wintergarden at Canary Wharf which will bring international immigration citizenship experts from the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean, Spain and Portugal and other key target regions.
The GLOBAL INVESTMENT IMMIGRATION SUMMIT 2018 (GIIS18) brings together direct investors, investors seeking immigration, immigration agents, global mobility managers, project developers, and regional centers together with international immigration citizenship experts from the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean and other key target regions.
GiIS18 is organised by BLS Media who are assembling a selection of industry experts to contribute leadership, insight and strategy to harness available opportunities for residency/citizenship.
GIIS18 is the must-attend event for investors/agents wishing to learn about US EB-5 opportunities and other global investment citizenship programs.
London is the ideal location. One of its leading attributes is its geographic central location, as London is within a six-hour flight of three continents. Not only is the city accessible, but it also possesses a timezone advantage for doing business with Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
A globally oriented city, London is not only an economic hub for the United Kingdom, but also for Europe. Currently 40% of the world’s equities are traded here – more than the figure in New York.
Finally, in London there are an approximately 103,000 international students that are living and learning in the city.
London, UK the perfect time and location, as millions of EU citizens who currently live in the UK – and the Brits living in Europe, face uncertainty. 89% of Britons want dual citizenship after leaving EU.
Offering a blend of state-of-the-art technology, impeccable service and exceptional catering the venue comprises three events spaces; the Main Hall, The Gallery and the Promenade Room, the East Wintergarden guarantees a truly unique setting for the Global Investment Immigration Summit.
Easily accessible, the venue sits adjacent to both the Jubilee Line underground station and the DLR station at Heron Quays.
East Wintergarden, 43 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NX
• HNWIs (High Net Worth Individuals)
• Wealth Managers
• Global Mobility Managers
• Family Officers
• Fund Management Companies/Managers
• Sovereignty Management Companies/Managers
• Government bodies
• Pensions Funds Managers
• Embassy and Consular Officials
• Retirement Consultants and Administrators
• Approved/accredited consultants
• International Foreign Intermediaries
• Legal Entities/Expert Legislators/Attorneys
• Immigration/Migration Service Providers
• EU Citizens in UK
…and all the other associated entities and agents
GIIS18 will feature an Opening VIP Address, Keynote Address, Plenary Conference Sessions, Interactive Panel Discussions, Workshops together with VIP Networking opportunities and an extensive exhibitor area. Highlights to the programme include the following:
• VIP networking opportunities with leading US EB-5 and other global experts and approved immigration/citizenship agents.
• Information and knowledge insight learning and sharing from the two-day conference sessions and interactive in-depth panel discussions and workshops.
• Expert national sessions presented by the USA, the Caribbean, the UK/Ireland, the Mediterranean, France and other key target investment regions.
• Opportunities to present and leverage your business to leading experts and professionals in the investment immigration sector.
• Full access to the exhibitor showcase area for all attendees.
• Proactive and accelerated engagement into the rapidly expanding and highly lucrative EB-5/citizenship and global investment markets.
Click here to view full list of speakers